Griffin Faculty Physicians is proud to be using the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) approach to care, which aims to make you feel “at home” with your care by putting you in the center of a care team. That means if for any reason your primary care physician is not available, other members of the Care Team (including partner physicians, nurses and other staff members) will be available to you.
The "Welcome Packet" links below provide more information about your care team and their roles, as well as information about various services available at Griffin Faculty Physicians including:
- Office locations
- Appointment policies
- Payment/insurance information
- Patient-Centered Medical Home information
- How to use our patient portal
- Laboratory and imaging centers
- What to expect during your annual wellness visit or physical exam
- Health screening recommendations and helpful health information
Please visit www.griffinfacultyphysicians.org to learn more about us. We look forward to continuing to partner with you on the journey to better health and thank you for choosing Griffin Faculty Physicians.
The Griffin Faculty Physicians Care Team