Many surgical procedures that used to be performed through larger abdominal incisions are now performed through less invasive procedures, some of these procedures include:
- Cystectomy – removal of a cyst
- Hysterectomy – removal of uterus
- Myomectomy - removal of uterine fibroids
- Salpingectomy – removal of fallopian tubes
- Oophorectomy – removal of ovaries
- Salpingo-oophorectomy – removal of ovaries and fallopian tubes
- Tubal ligation – female sterilization
Advanced Care, Superior Patient Comfort
Griffin Health’s commitment to providing exceptional patient care and being a leader in healthcare excellence and innovation in the communities we serve, led to the creation of our advanced Robotic-Assisted Surgery Program.
da Vinci Xi Robotic-assisted Surgical System
Griffin offers a range of minimally invasive surgical options using the da Vinci Xi robotic-assisted surgical system - the most up-to-date, advanced surgical robot available. Click the video below to learn how the da Vinci Xi enables surgeons to operate with enhanced vision, precision, dexterity and control.
vNOTES Scarless Approach
Performed by our specially trained surgeons, vNOTES (vaginal natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery) is a breakthrough, innovative approach to hysterectomy and other gynecologic procedures. With vNOTES, patients benefit from no visible scarring, less pain, reduced use of medication and a faster recovery time. Learn more here.